Ashburton Investments is closely monitoring developments relating to the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We want to assure you that we are dedicating significant resources to keeping our approach up-to date as we prioritise:
- Employee health and safety at work; and
- Our ability to continue an uninterrupted service to our clients in the markets where we operate.
In addition to reviewing and updating our business continuity plans in the context of this pandemic, we have implemented several measures to ensure the resilience of our operations and to limit any impact on our services. Measures taken include:
- Business travel restrictions in line with relevant travel guidance and self-isolation where appropriate.
- Adoption of flexible working arrangements for employees where possible. Where this is not possible, arrangements are in place to ensure a safe environment for our employees to continue working on premises.
- Increased frequency of cleaning our premises and where relevant, our respective environments undergo deep-cleaning.
- Reinforcement of increased hygiene practices in line with World Health Organisation (WHO) and local government advice.
- Increased communication on COVID-19 (including our approach to managing the associated risks) and the provision of related information for our employees.
- Encouragement of the use of available technology (such as video and audio-conferencing tools) to conduct internal and external meetings.
- Engagement with key suppliers to assess their ability to continue meeting their commitments to Ashburton Investments.
Ashburton Investments is committed to maintaining its business operations and we are continuously reviewing the way we respond to the spread of COVID-19 to ensure we are able to do so.
Chief Executive Officer