MULTI ASSET GROWTH PORTFOLIO
The portfolio is designed as a moderate to higher risk strategy for clients who are prepared to tolerate larger fluctuations in the value of their assets, in order to achieve a higher longer-term return from a diversified multi asset approach. Available as a US dollar and GBP ETF portfolio.
Why invest in this portfolio?
- The potential for total return (capital plus income) over the long term
- Invest in a diversified range of asset classes, regions and currencies with equity exposure ranging from 50% to 85%.
- Targets higher risk-adjusted returns over the long term.
A minimum investment amount of US$400 000 (or currency equivalent) is required.
Portfolio Management Service brochure
We give focus to ‘quality’, compounding stocks which are characterised by their ability to generate sustainably growing excess cash returns over their equity’s cost of capital, part of which is expected to be returned to shareholders. Other quality characteristics include management and balance sheet features, as well as a relatively predictable earnings profile.
Long-term investment focus:
- Ideally five years, with a minimum of three years.
Focus on attractive industries:
- Sustainable barriers to entry and oligopolistic market structure
- Structural growth, pricing power and/or
- Consolidation opportunities
Regional and industry exposures subject to risk management given economic/industry cycle considerations.
How do I invest?
To invest in a portfolio, please complete the relevant documentation below and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio application forms:
The portfolio is not available in jurisdictions where local regulatory and legal requirements prohibit or restrict its availability. Persons accessing this document are required to inform themselves about and observe any relevant restrictions.