GLOBAL EQUITY GROWTH PORTFOLIO
GLOBAL EQUITY GROWTH PORTFOLIO USD
The Global Equity Growth portfolio aims to achieve long term capital growth and is most appropriate for investors tolerant of potentially large fluctuations in the value of the underlying assets. Available in USD.
Why invest in this portfolio?
- The portfolio has a strong 3-year track record, beating its benchmark and its peer group
- It aims to achieve above average capital appreciation from a diversified range of predominantly large cap companies
- Predominantly invests in large cap companies, giving investors peace of mind.
A minimum investment amount of US$400 000 (or currency equivalent) is required.
Portfolio Management Service brochure
We give focus to ‘quality’, compounding stocks which are characterised by their ability to generate sustainably growing excess cash returns over their equity’s cost of capital, part of which is expected to be returned to shareholders. Other quality characteristics include management and balance sheet features, as well as a relatively predictable earnings profile.
Long-term investment focus:
• Ideally five years, with a minimum of three years.
Focus on attractive industries:
• Sustainable barriers to entry and oligopolistic market structure
• Structural growth, pricing power and/or
• Consolidation opportunities
Regional and industry exposures subject to risk management given economic/industry cycle considerations.
How do I invest
To invest in a portfolio, please complete the relevant documentation below and return via email to email@example.com
Portfolio application forms:
• Investment management agreement for individuals
• Investment management agreement - supplementary applicant form for individuals
• Bank instruction letter - portfolio management services
The portfolio is not available in jurisdictions where local regulatory and legal requirements prohibit or restrict its availability. Persons accessing this document are required to inform themselves about and observe any relevant restrictions.