GLOBAL EQUITY INCOME PORTFOLIO
The Global Equity Income portfolio aims to achieve a high and rising income from a portfolio of equities. It is most appropriate for investors with a long-term investment horizon and higher appetite to risk, as losses may occur due to high fluctuations of the equity market. Available in USD.
Why invest in this portfolio?
- Aims to achieve high and rising income from a portfolio of equities
- Invest mainly in global in large cap companies, that have a proven track record of progressively paying dividend income, supported by stable balance sheets
- This portfolio can provide a regular stream of dividend income, while also providing the opportunity for capital growth.
A minimum investment amount of US$400 000 (or currency equivalent) is required.
Portfolio Management Service brochure
We give focus to ‘quality’, compounding stocks which are characterised by their ability to generate sustainably growing excess cash returns over their equity’s cost of capital, part of which is expected to be returned to shareholders. Other quality characteristics include management and balance sheet features, as well as a relatively predictable earnings profile.
Long-term investment focus:
- Ideally five years, with a minimum of three years.
Focus on attractive industries:
- Sustainable barriers to entry and oligopolistic market structure
- Structural growth, pricing power and/or
- Consolidation opportunities
Regional and industry exposures subject to risk management given economic/industry cycle considerations.
How do I invest
To invest in a portfolio, please complete the relevant documentation below and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio application forms:
The portfolio is not available in jurisdictions where local regulatory and legal requirements prohibit or restrict its availability. Persons accessing this document are required to inform themselves about and observe any relevant restrictions.